February 14, 2011

notes for myself... :)



everything happen to u, it goes for a REASON.

sometimes we can't forget all those shit things happen to us.
but,
what else we can do?

crying.
begging.
suicide *if u dare
depressed
get wild.

i have tried all above.

is it helping?
i asked myself over n over.
NOT at ALL.

so, i wrote this, special to MYSELF.
please, let ignorance be your bestfriend Qis.
please, do be happy, let your heart are free from tears!
as you've got a soldier of BFFs'.
a lovely perfect family.

even though one place in the heart is empty.&  not so available to fill the one small hole.
is it okay?
THAT'S 100% OKAY!

ape lagi yang kau nak??
I'm bored!
I'm exhausted!
wishing that all of that are diminished with time.
tapi tak mau lama boley?

means, aku sudah tidak mengikut akta azam Qistina Othman 2011.huh.
i used to make everyone happy when they're with me.
I'VE TRIED A LOT.
the progress, are really goood. *Wondering.haha

Saya bukanlah Hipokrit.
I know where I stand.
I know what I hold.
bila kau nak gerak neh?

pum-pang je kata nak shift own paradigm la..ape la..
haha.

but guys,
aku sedang belajar untuk meletakkan saiz kaki 6 aku ni di tile yang ke-4 depan.
amazing sungguh, kalu kakiku seperti Nang Nak. *spooky

seriously, ya.
but, how many time to said that, we are learning?
and still did'nt get da motive of satisfaction.

eventually, we are learning everything that we always do.
learning to be perfectionist.
or....
to be goood sampai kau rasa, itu yang kau buat betul.
then, u got da experiences.
u know what's da next step to do.
xpayah tanya orang lain lagi kan?
kamu Bagus ;)

Tuntasnya, jadi lah DIRI kamu yang sebenar.
jadi diri kamu, yang kamu rasa senang hati.
tak kisah dimata orang lain, u looks awkward.
kalau kau rasa xselesa, kau teruskan jadi diri itu POSITIF ;)

SEGALANYA AKAN MENJADI BAIK.
*tepuk dada if u thinks negative.

last !

BE STRONG GIRL,
I KNOW U CAN DO IT BABE.









to readers, luv u oll. thanks ^ ^

yang memotivatekan diri sendiri,

No comments: